Recent eNewletters from Pulse+IT
Join our free eNewlsetter service to keep up-to-date with the latest eHealth and Health IT news from Pulse+IT.
join our mailing list
- 22/08/2019 - AGPA calls for PIP QI delay, capital raise for Firstcheck, SiSU rolls out
- 21/08/2019 - Sub-optimal IT at Northern Beaches, NZ's Oracle issue, in-pharmacy telehealth
- 20/08/2019 - NZ practice websites victim of malicious hack, SA and WA urgent care
- 19/08/2019 - Mortality rate drops for RCH after Epic roll-out, Dragon in the cloud
- 17/08/2019 - Hopes high for GP2GP-style record exchange
- 16/08/2019 - HIC2019: RCH sees benefits from Epic big bang, rural NSW eMeds roll-out
- 15/08/2019 - HIC 2019: Pen partners with Healthily, free licence for Attend Anywhere
- 14/08/2019 - HIC 2019: Dragon in the cloud, HIC awards night, HISA on allied health
- 13/08/2019 - HIC 2019 kicks off, Genie-HotDoc joint solution, AGPA call for PIA
- 12/08/2019 - Waikato trials Emergency Q, online booking system facing legal action
- 10/08/2019 - Consumer watchdog bares its teeth
- 09/08/2019 - ACCC takes HealthEngine to court, Emergency Q for busy EDs
- 08/08/2019 - 💰💰 Looking for a career change?
- 08/08/2019 - This month join us in Melbourne for Integrate 2019!
- 08/08/2019 - Specialist software and MyHR, POLAR live for PIP, Google's $1m gift
- 07/08/2019 - Qld's ieMR roll-out pushed back, NSW Health eyes single patient record
- 06/08/2019 - Pen package for PIP, GPs raise ruckus over PIP consent, AIR for pharmacy jabs
- 05/08/2019 - South Island telestroke service, Best Practice updates VIP.net
- 03/08/2019 - GPs get the pip with QI
- 02/08/2019 - DoH defends PIP QI arrangements, MedAdvisor expands OS