The Call for Speakers for the the 9th Annual Blogging While Brown conference ends in two weeks. Weâ€™ve already received some great proposals. As always weâ€™re going to have great sessions on monetization in general, brands, branding and PR. We have lots of room for sessions about the technical aspects of blogging and growing engaged and loyal blog audiences.
The Programming Committee brainstormed a list of other topics weâ€™d love to see at the 2016 Blogging While Brown conference. If you have lessons youâ€™d like to share with others, submit a session. If you know someone whoâ€™d make a great presenter on any of these topics, encourage them to submit a session.
The Call for Speakers closes on February 1st.
Here's a list to topics that might make great sessions at Blogging While Brown 2016:
- WordPress Plugins - The plugins every blogger needs and how to install and update them.
- Blab vs Periscope vs Meerkat vs Google Hangouts
- Growth Hacking - Increasing Audience and Reach
- Paid Traffic ( Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin Advertising)
- Optimizing Social Sharing
- Creating amazing videos with cellphone cameras
- Email Marketing ( List building, Tracking, Autoresponders)
- Affiliate Sales and Marketing
- Video Production for Bloggers
- Podcasting nuts and bolts
- Responsive design and blog optimization for mobile devices
- Productivity tools
- Persuasion and Social Triggers
- Community Management
- Product Creation
- Product Launch
- Membership Sites
- Subscription Services
- What bloggers can learn from internet marketers
- Blog Security
- Site Optimization
- Social Analytics and Measuring Success
- Tracking Pixels - What they are, how to install them.
- Does SEO Still Matter in the Age of Facebook?
- Avoiding blogging burnout
- Dealing with online trolls and harassment
Don't hide your expertise, Share what you know with your fellow bloggers and submit your session today.
The 9th Annual Blogging While Brown conference will be in Washington, DC, July 15-17, 2016. We'd love to see you there.