We’d be delighted if you could join us at this year’s annual LGfL TRUSTnet CPD Conference held in the heart of the City at the Mermaid Conference Centre (London EC4V 3DB) where we are running a series of valuable sessions free to all staff including:
- Keynotes including Lee Parkinson ICT with Mr P
- Seminars on online-safety and the latest from the Professionals’ Online Safety Helpline
- Enhancing teaching & learning with G Suite and Office 365
- Teaching tips for pupil independence
- Making the most of the learning resources you already have
- How to best support pupils with SEND
- The latest in the world of EYS
- Announcing the winners of our new LGfL Digital Excellence Awards
Alongside the main curriculum conference, the ‘Services/Technical Stream’, is a separate conference for school business managers and network managers.
Tickets are free* for LGfL/TRUSTNet staff, so it's an ideal opportunity to send a small team. There is no limit to the places booked per school, but when all the places are taken, the booking portal will close.
To round off the day with the best of London teaching & learning best-practice, we will be having a post-event meet and greet (open to delegates from both curriculum streams) – come and network with the LGfL team and learn more from colleagues as the main conference closes at 4:30 pm.
You can book your places here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/lgfl-annual-conference-2018-tickets-43652621165
We look forward to welcoming you on the 30th April 2018
The LGfL Team
*You will be charged £85 if you do not attend without cancelling at least 48 hours in advance.