One week left to register! Don't miss the Empire Clean Cities 12th Annual Stakeholder Meeting next Wednesday, September 22nd in Flushing-Meadows Park.
The event is held in conjunction with the NYC Parks Annual Equipment and Vehicle Show, giving you a first hand look at over 130 vendors and exhibitors with alternative fuel vehicles and emissions reducing technologies, right under the iconic Unisphere. Empire Clean Cities' Meeting will be held in the East Plaza opposite the Queens Museum.
- 8:00-9:00 AM Networking Reception
- 9:00-11:00 AM Event Program:
- Welcome & ECC Updates with Joy Gardner, Executive Director
- Opening Remarks from NYC Dept. of Citywide Administrative Services
- Overview of NYC Freight Plan with NYC Dept. of Transportation
- Panel 1: Innovative Ownership and Financing Models for MDHD Vehicles
- Panel 2: Charging Infrastructure: What's New and What's Coming
- Québec-New York Partnership for a Clean Energy Future
- Honoree Presentations:
- John Shipman, Con Edison (Posthumous Award)
- James F. Gennaro, New York City Council
- Juan Corcino, Manhattan Beer Distributors
- Innovations in Bio-based products
- Closing Remarks
There are limited sponsorship opportunities available. To learn more about participation in the Annual Stakeholder Meeting, please contact Joy Gardner.