Strategize Organize LLC
Newsletter Volume 6, Issue 3
Thank You and Let's Take a Moment to Celebrate
I really enjoy my work. Actually, I love my work. I heard a story on National Public Radio about how if we look to what we enjoyed doing during our years from 7-14 we can discover our passion and that is where we ideally want to work. My mom tells me that when I was seven I whispered into her ear, “ Will you help me put everything away after all these people leave?” It seems that I have been lucky enough to move into my ideal career. I want to take a moment to thank my clients for trusting me in their process.
I also want to recognize and celebrate the work of my clients. I hope that all of you (clients and others) can find yourself in this list and also recognize and celebrate yourselves.
Reasons to Celebrate
- engaging in a task that had been put off.
- generating patience to observe themselves in the organizing process.
- completing long term projects.
- creating a support community in order to move forward with goals.
- working at organizing even they’re when not wanting to.
- being alright with small steps.
- asking for help with different tasks.
- using their creativity to improve a problematic system.
- figuring out that a new direction with (stuff, paper, etc.) is necessary.
- finding their keys.
- cutting something out of a busy schedule.
- getting back at it after falling off the “organizing wagon”.
- making the most of their space.
- feeling okay about needing help with organizing.
- looking ahead at a schedule and planning accordingly.
- growing into difficult decisions.
- following through even when there is a voice that is saying “I can do it later”.
- forming a new habit- however big or small it might be.
- trusting their process (instead of “I should organize like them”).
- delivering projects even when they are not perfect.
So, way to go! I look forward to the New Year and more organizing. I do want to say that I will be visiting my brother, sister-in-law, and niece in New Zealand for the month of January. I’m looking forward to this adventure. I will be ready to get back into life in Ann Arbor in February.
Happy New Year!