Can you BELIEVE it's 2022!?!
It's a whole new YEAR, and we aim to make the most of it! Which means, for the first time since last YEAR, we're going to haul off and hold a full-blown Cove Apple Club meeting tonight!
So please make plans to hop into the Clubhouse at beautiful Cypress Cove in time to get one of the good seats up front for when our wing-ding kicks off promptly at 7pm tonight, Wednesday, January 5, 2022.
How to Zoom in from a frozen tundra:
If you can't join us in person at the Clubhouse tonight, you can pop in virtually from your iPhone, iPad or Mac -- or, if you have a friend who hasn't come over from The Dark Side yet, it's even possible for them to jump in from a Windows PC, or an Android smartphone or tablet.
Best of all, you don't have to bother dressing up, whether you're coming to the Clubhouse or Zooming in from afar! Here's how:
First, read full info on how you can get set up and ready before the meeting right here. You'll need a fairly-recent Mac, iPhone or iPad and a good, fast internet connection.
Read all the details in the link above, then keep the following info handy for the meeting tonight:
- Date & time: TONIGHT, Wednesday, January 5, 2022 -- 7pm US Eastern time ON THE DOT! (click here to see it in your time zone). The smartest and best-looking Cove Apple Club members always seem to pop in a few minutes early to get a good seat and yak with their fellow Club members before we kick things off!
- Meeting ID: 843-010-1808
- Password: 20220105
- Click this link to join the meeting
Probably something for everyone? Maybe?
If you manage to remain upright and conscious for the duration, you will be exposed to all of the following topics at tonight's convocation:
Office Hours -- The Doc is IN!
- AAPL 2021: In which we recap the year regarding Apple, Inc., the company. How'd they do? Did the stock go up? How much? Why? Do we see any trends for the future? If you're part owner of the company, are you happy or sad right now? We will try to read the tea leaves and review what the past few months and years have been like for AAPL shareholders.
- Bartender! Screenshots for everyone! Nearly everyone takes and uses screenshots on their iPhone, iPad or Mac. But, as we will show, most folks are pretty bad at it, and always seem do it all the hard way. Tonight, we'll show the EASY way to make clean, classy, highly-refined screenshots on your iOS or macOS device that you will be proud of, and then share them with anyone easily and quickly. Won't YOU look like the smart one!?
- Focus, people! Focus!! Apple introduced the new "Focus" feature to both iOS and macOS last fall, and it has LOTS of us confused and perhaps a bit frustrated. Tonight, we'll show-and-tell how to tame Focus for good, and get control of notifications, Do Not Disturb and other quiet time settings on your device.
For Cove Apple Club Office Hours, we set aside the 30 minutes prior to our meeting for anyone to pop in who needs an answer to a quick question or two, or a bit of advice on all things Apple.
So bring your device and your question(s) and be ready to queue tonight starting at 6:30pm when we throw open the clinic doors and Dr. Mac tries to answer your wacky questions!
Please help keep the Club fun & hassle-free!
Our club is 100% donor-funded by those who enjoy the Cove Apple Club and want to keep the fun going. If that sounds like you, we'd really appreciate your support -- in any amount, anytime, and by any method -- to help us pay the bills and keep the Club fun and hassle-free.
YOUR donation -- as little or as much as you're comfy with -- keeps the Club fun and healthy for everyone, and if everyone just gives a little bit a few times a year, our money needs will be easily under control.
To make donating easy and safe, we've set up secure, easy ways for you to donate online, right from your Mac or iPhone, using Zelle, PayPal or Venmo. You can even choose to automatically donate $3, $5 or even $10 per month, automatically, through a new subscription donation program through Patreon.
See complete details and step-by-step instructions for each method on the Donate page on the Club website. Or just hop on over to CoveAppleClub.com/donate. If you'd rather mail a check, email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how you can do that.
See you tonight!