Let's just cut to the chase: in the middle of this miserable, cold, wet week of "Florida weather," what else better have you to do than waste another hour at a Cove Apple Club meeting? I mean, really?
So drag your chilly heiney out for an hour and at least TRY to make the best of it TONIGHT, Wednesday, January 26, 2022, when we gather again despite all common sense for another edition of the Cove Apple Club.
It kicks off at 7pm sharp, with a half-hour beforehand set aside for Office Hours, where you can probably get your Apple-related tech questions answered starting at 6:30pm.
How to Zoom in from wherever else you may be:
If you can't join us in person at the Clubhouse tonight, you can pop in virtually from your iPhone, iPad or Mac -- or, if you have a friend who hasn't come over from The Dark Side yet, it's even possible for them to jump in from a Windows PC, or an Android smartphone or tablet.
Best of all, you don't have to bother dressing up, whether you're coming to the Clubhouse or Zooming in from afar! Here's how:
First, read full info on how you can get set up and ready before the meeting right here. You'll need a fairly-recent Mac, iPhone or iPad and a good, fast internet connection.
Read all the details in the link above, then keep the following info handy for the meeting tonight:
- Date & time: TONIGHT, Wednesday, January 26, 2022 -- 7pm US Eastern time ON THE DOT! (click here to see it in your time zone). The smartest and best-looking Cove Apple Club members always seem to pop in a few minutes early to get a good seat and yak with their fellow Club members before we kick things off!
- Meeting ID: 843-010-1808
- Password: 20220126
- Click this link to join the meeting
We'll give these topics our best whack:
Office Hours -- The Doc is IN!
- Let's Settle This: The internet is good for many things, and tonight, we will put it to the ultimate test. We'll try answering some of the deepest, most controversial questions of our time, and ask the internet for the correct answer! Be there for a little segment we're calling, "Let's Settle This!"
- Bartender! MORE Screenshots for everyone! We pretty easily conquered screenshots on iOS at our last meeting, but didn't have time for screenshots on Mac. Tonight, we will remedy that situation as we take a deep dive into making the cleanest, most sweet-smelling screenshots possible with your Mac, in a scintillating live how-to!
- Naked and Online - The Best Hotel Wi-Fi E-V-E-R! In which we recount a visit to a resort that had better internet -- in the middle of the jungle -- than most 5-star resorts in the US! Interesting and fun! And, remember when we used to travel?
For Cove Apple Club Office Hours, we set aside the 30 minutes prior to our meeting for anyone to pop in who needs an answer to a quick question or two, or a bit of advice on all things Apple.
So bring your device and your question(s) and be ready to queue tonight starting at 6:30pm when we throw open the clinic doors and Dr. Mac tries to answer your wacky questions!
Please help keep the Club fun & hassle-free!
Our club is 100% donor-funded by those who enjoy the Cove Apple Club and want to keep the fun going. If that sounds like you, we'd really appreciate your support -- in any amount, anytime, and by any method -- to help us pay the bills and keep the Club fun and hassle-free.
YOUR donation -- as little or as much as you're comfy with -- keeps the Club fun and healthy for everyone, and if everyone just gives a little bit a few times a year, our money needs will be easily under control.
To make donating easy and safe, we've set up secure, easy ways for you to donate online, right from your Mac or iPhone, using Zelle, PayPal or Venmo. You can even choose to automatically donate $3, $5 or even $10 per month, automatically, through a new subscription donation program through Patreon.
See complete details and step-by-step instructions for each method on the Donate page on the Club website. Or just hop on over to CoveAppleClub.com/donate. If you'd rather mail a check, email email@example.com for instructions on how you can do that.
See you tonight!