There are easy techniques to follow to get those nasty germs off your hands.
1) Start: rinse your hands of any dirt or grease before adding soap.
2) Scrub: apply soap and rub hands together making sure to get every area of your hands and any exposed areas of your wrists. According to the CDC, most people forget about their fingertips and between their fingers.
3) Time: hum the tune of "Happy Birthday" twice in your head to ensure you are washing for the proper amount of time- at least 20 seconds.
4) Rinse: rinse off all the soap
5) Dry: a very important step to removing germs!
6) Finish: avoid recontamination.
Remember all those people who don't wash their hands properly? Use a paper towel to turn off the faucet and when touching the door handle to leave the restroom if possible.