Above: BBS&I 2017 graduating class of men and men + graduating ladies
All the graduates of BBS&I are dear to me, but this year's grads have the added bonus that they were 1st year students when I first arrived to teach in 2013. I had the joy of first getting to know them as my students in Biblical Hermeneutics and Leviticus.
A number of these men are candidly featured in our videos page at www.EquipManila.com where they share in their own words about their favorite subjects in seminary and plans after graduation.
They all need your prayers as they now all enter a year of internship in a variety of ministry situations across the islands. I'm anxious to reconnect with them when I get back and to connect and mentor those still in training! Thanks for praying for them!
Closing In on Full Support!
Due to your prayers and many who have responded to our financial needs, we are within striking distance of our full monthly support AND our one-time Outfitting and Passage (O&P) needs:
If the Lord leads you to partner with us in monthly or O&P support, please go to the following
- Monthly Support = at 98% or $128.00/month to get financial clearance
- O&P Amount = $2,100 received of $15,000 (for ministry fund, flights, & ministry vehicle)
Make sure you indicate Robert & Kim Clark support and if it is for O&P needs, indicate "for O&P". Account # is #013417. Your tax deductible gifts will place us back in Manila to continue our work.
Please pray in this way:
- Praise for the arrival of our 3rd grandson, Caedmon Michael Hanson, early in the morning of March 22nd! He was born while we were in town visiting and helping in the last week before due date, which was awesome! This was an answer to prayer. Both Mimi and Papa were able to tangibly help the family this time!
- Pray for the Lord's provision of a temporary housing situation for June. Our year-long subletting arrangement from a Faith Academy furloughing missionary couple won't begin until July 1st.
- Praise for the first year men at the Faith Bible Church - Murrieta Training Center. They have finished the Systematic Theology section. Now they will begin work on Practical Theology, finishing up their first year by mid-May.
Thanks so much for your prayers and financial support. The Clarks