Area Operations Manager, USO Hawaii
(808) 223-2095 or email@example.com
Public Relations Manager, 6 Pillars Marketing
(808) 489-3701 or PR@6pillarsmarketing.com
USO HAWAII HOSTS MILITARY APPRECIATION DAY, AT WET'N'WILD
When: Dec. 1, 2018, starting at 10:30 a.m.
Where: Wet'n'Wild Hawaii
400 Farrington Hwy
Kapolei, HI 96707
USO Hawaii hosts its annual Military Appreciation Day at Wet'n'Wild Hawaii, on Dec. 1, 2018, from 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. All military and their dependents are invited for a day of fun in the sun. Come out to relax and refresh with friends and family and let USO Hawaii say thank you for all that you do.
This event is FREE for military members and their dependents. The park will be closed to the general public all day.
(Media wishing to cover the event must contact Alesha Burkeen at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (808) 223-2095 no later than 11 a.m., on Nov. 30.)
- Must present a valid military ID for all guests 11 years and older.
- Valid ID includes active duty, reserves, retirees and military dependents.
- Parking is available on-site at $8 per vehicle.
- No tailgating, outside food, drinks or alcohol.
- Non-military, non-dependent guests may attend if they are sponsored in by military personnel. The admission for a sponsored guest will be $29.99 plus tax and available for purchase at any ticket box.
- Host reserves the right to deny any person admission that is or appears to be intoxicated, under the influence of or in possession of any drugs, alcohol, or illegal substances.
- Wet'n'Wild Hawaii will sell food, beverages, and other retail merchandise at the park, during the event. No alcohol will be sold and any consumption is strictly prohibited.
For more information about the event, please visit hawaii.uso.org/events/92. Learn more about USO Hawaii and its mission at hawaii.uso.org.
About the USO
The USO strengthens America's military service members by keeping them connected to family, home and country, throughout their service to the nation. At hundreds of locations worldwide, we are united in our commitment to connect our service members and their families through countless acts of caring, comfort, and support. The USO is a private, nonprofit organization, not a government agency. Our programs, services and entertainment tours are made possible by the American people, support of our corporate partners, and the dedication of our volunteers and staff.
In addition to individual donors and corporate sponsors, the USO is supported by President's Circle Partners: A. James & Alice B. Clark Foundation, AT&T, Bob & Dolores Hope Foundation, The Boeing Company, Clark Construction Group, LLC, The Coca-Cola Company, FedEx, Harris Teeter, Jeep, Johnson & Johnson, Kroger, Mission BBQ, NFL, Southern New Hampshire University and Four-Star Partners: Altria, BBMC Mortgage, BIC, GEICO, Lockheed Martin, Microsoft, Prudential, Target, TKS, USAA and the Wawa Foundation. We are also supported through the United Way and Combined Federal Campaign (CFC-11381). To join us in this important mission, and to learn more about the USO, please visit uso.org.