- One hour of CLE for attorneys in AZ and CA (Pending in OR and NV).
- We are unable to provide CA Insurance CE for this event.
About the webinar:
Virtually all construction or property related decisions should be made with costs in mind. But some people are afraid of math. We can help. Regardless of whether you are a lawyer, insurance professional, property owner, or manager, you need to be able to focus on the "vital few" issues, and virtually ignore the "trivial many." That means knowing how much things cost - not to the penny, but rather a reasonable approximation. The best place to start, when working to make smart economic decisions, is on the BIG expensive issues. You begin by chopping a project into logical parts, and estimating the cost of those chunks, so you can see the forest AND the trees. And the earlier in the process you do this, the better.
This program could go by many titles:
Join PFCS President Pete Fowler, a professional cost estimator for more than 20 years, for this free online event. He'll follow up on February's webinar about Building Performance Analysis by discussing how it all relates to the budgeting process. Later in the year, we will have additional programs regarding specific budgetary topics, including prioritizing repairs on a limited budget and estimating costs for the entire building lifecycle.
- Building Performance Analysis and Budgeting 101
- Analyzing and Monetizing Construction Defects
- How Building Owners and Managers Should Decide What Needs Fixin'... and More Important, What Doesn't
- Level 1 Analysis
- Making Smart, Budget Conscious Decisions About Construction
Reserve Your Seat
Anyone and everyone involved in building-related decisions and construction litigation, including property owners and managers, developers and contractors, product manufacturers and suppliers, insurers, and lawyers.
Who should attend?
In this webinar you will learn:
The bottom line: This is what you need to know if you want to know the TRUTH about your building.
- Why decision making about buildings needs to include performance analysis and cost analysis
- How to do a Level 1 performance and cost analysis so you know the big picture early in the process
- Real life case studies