Woman to Woman Fund
Rosa Fund are delighted to announce the launch of the Woman to Woman fund. With grants of up to £25,000, no fewer than 100 local grassroots women’s organisations across the UK will be supported using funds from the ‘Tampon Tax.’
Grants are available for groups with an income of under £100,000 per year, to support a wide range of charitable work that benefits women: from building confidence and leadership skills, tackling harassment and violence, to training in financial literacy and increasing engagement in decision-making – and much more besides.
Rosa especially wants to support groups that work with disadvantaged communities or in disadvantaged areas. Grants can pay for core work, as well as mobilising volunteers, leadership development, communications and advocacy.
As well as grants, Rosa will provide additional support that women’s groups tell us they need, including mentoring, training and networking opportunities.
Who can apply?
If you meet the following requirements you can apply for a grant:
- You are a women’s sector organisation
- You are a charitable organisation – your organisation need not be a registered charity, but your activities must be charitable and legal
- You are a local organisation, which is not part of a national enterprise
- You have an annual income less than £100k or you employ less than two full-time paid members of staff
- You have a written governing document, such as a constitution or set of rules
- You have a governing body with at least 3 unrelated members
- You have a UK-based bank or building society account in the name of your organisation, with at least two unrelated signatories
What size grants are available?
Grants of between £5,000 and up to and including £25,000 are available. Any grant awarded must be spent within 12 months of receipt.
For more information and to apply click here.