Dear AIM2Flourish Community,
We are entering what scientists call “the decade of determination.”
Join us for The Great Leadership Reset, a virtual reimagining of our Global Forum for Business as an Agent of World Benefit.
A global pandemic. Catastrophic environmental disasters. Worldwide protests for racial justice. This is just the beginning.
And the stakes could not be higher.
At the Fifth Global Forum you will hear from more than 40 Fortune 500 CEOs, business educators, world leaders, and more on how business can:
CLICK HERE to sign up FREE: The Great Leadership Reset
- Transform our planet — for the better: Learn the new theory of business that turns waste to wealth, fuels economic equality, and promotes prosperity.
- Transmit the mission of global well being: Align investors, customers, workers, and leadership around an economy of human flourishing
- Transcend the status quo: Fuel the fires of innovation by making humanitarian goals core to your growth strategy — and leave your competitors behind...
The Fowler Center for Business as an Agent of World Benefit is partnering with Berrett-Koehler Publishers to produce the biggest online gathering of business leaders, educators, and activists on the forefront of change.
From October 19 – 28, you can tune in to hear these visionaries share tools and strategies to upend the theory of business and drive global flourishing for all:
- Michael C. Bush, the CEO of Great Place to Work, the global research and analytics firm that produces the annual Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list and dozens of other distinguished workplace rankings around the world, will talk about the six elements of the best places to work.
- J. Lyell Clarke, the Chairman, President and CEO of Clarke and all affiliated companies, and Julie Reiter, the Vice President of Human Resources and Sustainable Development for Clarke, will discuss asking your leadership team to take a leap into the unknown.
- Ron Fry, professor of Organizational Behavior at Case Western Reserve University, will share about leading Positive Change in a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) World.
- Tom Szaky, the founder and CEO of TerraCycle, will talk about how knowing about the history of garbage is critical to our future thinking.
- Michele Marie Hunt, Fowler Center Advisory Board member and Transformation Catalyst, will share the transformative power of love in business and creating a new definition of success.
- And more!
A new business theory is emerging, one that values a regenerative economy, full-spectrum flourishing, and decisive action to solve the world’s greatest challenges. Will you be a part of our movement?
▶ Join us for The Great Leadership Reset Online
See you on the inside,
Fowler Center for Business as an Agent of World Benefit
Weatherhead School of Management | Case Western Reserve University
Learn more at thegreatleadershipreset.com and stay tuned for a special celebration of our 2021 Flourish Prize honorees during the Fifth Global Forum!