I know it is unusual for me to send you a newsletter on the weekend, but as a fabulous subscriber I wanted to share my exciting news with you first.
I have been working on a project for the last few months and I am super excited to say it is now finished and ready to go!
Starting next week, I’m opening up my first course – Planned & Present. It is an online course, spread over seven weeks and is a step-by-step guide on how to organise the chaos of family life while still leaving space to enjoy it.
Through out the course lessons I will take you on a journey that follows the path I have taken over the last few years. It is a path that has seen me move from feeling overwhelmed and out of control to......well - to Planned and Present!
Through out the seven lessons of the course you will work out where you are spending your time now, determine where you want to be spending it, then create plans and set up routines to get you there.
The course will deliver to you:
If you’re ready to organise the chaos, spend MORE PRESENT TIME with your family and feel relieved of your family stress… then this is for you!
- Clarity and confidence to deal with competing interests – by determining your “why” you can make navigating this minefield much easier.
- Creation of positive habits – through learning about why habits work and how you can fit them into your life permanently.
- Routines, processes and plans to organise the chaos of family life – there are templates for you to use and routines to follow, so you don’t have to start from scratch
- Restored calm to daily life – with disorganisation comes stress, tension and decreased family harmony. Move to a planned approach and see how much calmer family life becomes.
- An improved distribution of household tasks – through a planned and thought out family contribution schedule.
- Defined strategies to be present at home – there is more to life than a checked to do list and I will show you how you can incorporate simple strategies into your week so you spend time being truly present with your family.
- Save you money – the average Australian household throws out over $1,000* worth of food each year. Meal planning prevents and reduces food wastage, saving you plenty of money across the year.
- More time to enjoy the family – setting up a solid planned base for your family, will save you time, time you can spend with those you love most.
On Monday, I’m unveiling everything you need to know – so you can really show up and change your home life… FOREVER!
Are you ready?
Sign up here to make sure you’re on the VIP list!
You must be on the VIP to learn all about my Planned & Present course, so make sure you sign up right now!
Registration will open Monday. Sign up to the VIP list to get in the loop now!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!