I am absolutely thrilled at the response to my first ever course, Planned and Present. So many of you have signed up and I am super excited for it to kick off on Monday. Thanks so much to those who have joined in. Registration closes on Friday, so you can still sign up and be part of it.
A number of readers have emailed me with questions, so I thought I would share them and my answers with you:
I am a single/solo parent will it be right for me?
Yes it will. There are only two sections where I share ideas on getting a partner involved but that doesn't impact the overall process you can implement. Hats off to those single/solo parents out there though!
I work full time outside of the home and don't have a lot of spare time. Will I be able to do it in the evenings?
There is a video for each lesson then action items for you to do at then end of each video. The video goes for less than an hour and the action items depending on where you are at will take you from 1 - 3 hours. While I encourage you to do the course over 7 weeks, you will have lifetime access to the materials, so if by chance you do find you haven't had time to do the work after watching the videos, you can give yourself extra time.
I don't have great wifi connection, how will that impact accessing the course?
For each lesson you have the option to:
If your wifi connection isn't great, I would recommend downloading the videos in advance. You can download them all at once and it won't matter if the wifi is slow. Once you have them downloaded you can watch them on your computer without any wifi issues.
- Watch the video on the lesson page of Planned & Present
- Download the video
- Download the audio
- Download the slides
If you have any other questions about the course, just hit reply and let me know. I will do my best to help.
And in case you haven't seen what the course is all about!
It’s all online, spread over 7 weeks, and you’ll learn the strategies and find out the tools and resources I have used to allow me to stay organised at home while still having time to enjoy my family. You will learn:
I have included three bonuses to help you with organising the family as well:
- How to analyse your time use with the the 80/20 principle
- How to set a single focused goal to keep you on track at home
- The science behind habits and how to set up habits to achieve your goal
- The six essential routines for the home to save you time, energy and money
- Processes to set up to allow you to be present with your family, instead of the worker bee
- How to track, tweak & repeat this process as family life changes so you can stay organised
Registration closes Friday.
- Lunch Box Ideas E-book - all gluten and nut free recipes plus tips for making school lunches easier.
- Monthly Menu Plans - to help you on your menu planning way I have included 3 x monthly menu plans with shopping lists, using tried and tested family favourite easy to cook recipes.
- Additional Resources List - I have collated my favourite books, audiobooks and podcasts into a resource list for you to download!
It’s the last time you’ll be able to register this year, name, so get in now before the doors close.
Planned and Present can take you from feeling overwhelmed and out of control to organised and under control. Learn more about https://www.plannedandpresent.com/
Be quick – registration closes Friday.
Sign up now!