January 2014 Newsletter
NEW SALES OPPORTUNITY
Natural Gas Vehicles
Developing and marketing “green” cars has not been an easy task, which is why gasoline powered vehicles still rule the road. However, as gasoline prices soar and concern over harmful emissions rise; cars that run on alternative fuel are becoming increasingly important. A perfect example is the Natural Gas Vehicle (NGV), – it’s fuel efficient, environmentally friendly and offers a relatively low cost of ownership.
- NGV is an alternative fuel vehicle that uses CNG or LNG as a cleaner alternative to other fossil fuels
- NGV filling stations can be located anywhere that natural gas lines exist
- CNG may be mixed with biogas, produced from landfills or wastewater, which doesn’t increase the concentration of carbon in the atmosphere
- CNG powered vehicles are considered to be safer than gasoline powered vehicles
Autocar Hosted a Natural Gas Symposium for Top Private & Municipal Refuse Haulers – US Gas Vehicles
Refuse truck manufacturer and CNG innovator Autocar hosted a symposium on natural gas that brought together a group of America's top private and municipal refuse haulers with leading experts in the field of natural gas investment, exploration and technological innovation. READ MORE
Clean Energy Customers Ordered 70% more Natural Gas Vehicles in First Nine Months of 2013 Compared to 2012 – Wall Street Journal
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (NASDAQ: CLNE) announced that its customers ordered 70 percent more natural gas vehicles through the third quarter of 2013 as compared to the same period in 2012. The Company also announced select deals in the transit sector building on its continually-growing portfolio of natural gas fuel customers. READ MORE
RELATED CHEMTEC PRODUCT
ChemTec’s EFV and LPH series all work together within Cryogenic applications.
EFV Series LPH Series
SALES PROMO - FEATURED PRODUCT
ChemTec's LPH series is the featured product for January, February and March 2014.
- Kidney Dialysis Machines
- Micro Biomedical Machines
- Laser Cooling Systems
- Bubbler Systems
- Pollution Sampling Equipment
- Food & Beverage
Just a reminder - those who have completed the ChemTec certified Sales Training Program will get up to 50% off list price on the LPH series.
to become ChemTec Certified, enjoy a day and a half of seminars discussing ChemTec products and applications, tour of our facility and assembly area and top it off with a great local lunch. All with plenty of free time for various leisure activities while in sunny south Florida!
As a CHEMTEC CERTIFIED SALES AGENT
, you will receive:
- Valuable knowledge to help you be more EFFECTIVE when selling ChemTec products.
- Eligibility for EXCLUSIVE quarterly product discounts/commissions (Contact Shannon for more info)
- RECOGNITION on the ChemTec website/e-newsletter
- A custom Dri-FIT golf shirt and other awesome ChemTec SWAG
for more information!
- February 10-11th
- June 5-6th
- October 9-10th
PARTNER WITH US – Are you planning to attend the NGV Global 2014 conference? If so, let us know so we can provide you with relevant product materials prior to the conference.
Check out our partnership with Northeast Engineering Inc.