If you're interested in entering an egg or two for this year's prestigious WPEC then here's what you need to do;
1. Make a blummin' amazing pickled egg - can be any egg you want. (Bearing in mind Customs & Excise successfully prosecuted last year's runner up, the awesome "Double Yolker Arizonan Bald Eagle Egg in Champagne Vinegar & Dill")
2. Make sure it's in a glass or plastic, secure jar. Prizes are awarded for overall appearance which will include packaging and the esoteric beauty of said egg.
3. Get that egg to us here at The Brewery Tap, Cliff Road, Cliff Quay, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3 0AT, England.
It can be dropped off, couriered or mailed. No responsibility will be taken for damage sustained in transit. Or while it's within our care. Eggs will not be returned post Championships.
4. Please make sure your egg is clearly labelled with the owner's name & contact details, the preferred title of the egg, any allergens that may be in the egg or pickle, any relevant information you think we might give a monkey's about.
5. Each person or organisation can enter up to three different types of egg. Make sure at least one egg of each entry is sent - there will be 4 judges and numerous OOfans (egg groupies) gagging (literally) to taste your eggy wares so the more, the merrier.
6. Entry cut-off will be on the morning of the WPEC - Saturday 10th October at midday