Announcing our 2014 Presenting Sponsor!
Techweek is proud to announce world-class software and hardware provider Microsoft
is the Techweek Chicago 2014 Presenting Sponsor!
Along with Microsoft, Techweek will welcome an anticipated 15,000 attendees
representing 3,000 brands
, 150+ exhibitors
and 100+ speakers
to the Merchandise Mart June 26-28.
Join us at Techweek to learn more about Microsoft's journey in becoming one of the top tech corporations in the world and see new products from Windows to Xbox, Azure, Surface, Skype, and more!
See you at the Salesforce Business Summit!
Join us for a special Salesforce Business Summit
at our Chicago conference. Salesforce's small and medium size customers are outpacing their competition by using cloud, mobile, and social technologies. Attend this session to learn how Salesforce
can help your business grow. Join us for breakfast networking, a keynote session, and great conversation with other Techweek attendees.
: Those interested in learning more about best practices in Salesforce
: Friday, June 27th from 9:30am - 12pm
: Merchandise Mart
1st Annual Black Tie Rave Chicago!
Kick off the Fourth Annual Techweek Chicago presented by Microsoft a bit early with us at our Black Tie Rave
charity event, hosted at Parliament Nightclub.
As Techweek friends and attendees alike, you are cordially invited to join us at our first annual Black Tie Rave in Chicago and definitive Spring Awakening After Party.
Come out, dress up, and get down with some of the biggest names in Chicago tech
with music that will blow your bow ties off.
- What: Black Tie Rave charity event featuring champagne and caviar paired with glow sticks and an up and coming DJ set by renowned producers The Runners
- When: Saturday, June 14th from 9:30pm - late
- Where: Parliament Nightclub, 324 W Chicago Ave.
Gather with us as we celebrate the launch of our charity initiative with Urban Alliance
, the only year long employment program for under resourced high school seniors in Chicago.
Interested in learning more? Make sure you check out the photos
from the Black Tie Rave we threw in Miami during Ultra Music Festival this year, hosted in partnership with eMerge Americas Techweek
Learn how Techweek uses Dropbox for Business
Supporting Sponsor Dropbox for Business
allows your company to sync your team's files across all devices, helps manage your team, and transforms your workflow. Join us at Techweek to learn more about how Techweek uses Dropbox for Business and how your company can benefit.
Everything you need for Techweek, always in sync, with Dropbox for Business
1st Techweek DET in the Books
Techweek Detroit 2014
had a tremendous turnout! 2,000+ attendees
, 100+ companies
, and over 50+ speakers
came together at the Federal Reserve Building to put Detroit on the map as the startup capital of the Midwest! Here are some of the team's favorite memories from a very successful Techweek Detroit:
- Techweek welcomed top sponsors and partners, including: AccessPoint, Atomic Object, Autoweb, Comcast Business, Quicken Loans, Verizon Wireless, SunTel Services, and Wordpress
- Standing room only crowd listening to speakers such as Dan Gilbert, Founder of Quicken Loans, and Josh Linkner, Managing Partner and CEO of Detroit Venture Partners
- Attendees jammed out to DJ Shawn Michaels and Gun Love
- LAUNCH Competitors put on their game faces and battled it out for the top spot and $50K in cash and prizes with Cribspot coming out on top
- Models strutted down the runway wearing the latest spring FashionTECH trends