Dear Zumberas and Zumberos,
It's Thanksgiving week and you know what that means??? NO classes on Wednesday BUT we have a 90 minute SWEATFEST for you on Thanksgiving morning with the Ladies of Studio Z!! That's right, let's start our day with NEGATIVE calories as we get ready to go into that food coma...(uh no, please eat moderately). In any case, do your prep work the night before and be ready for these Mighty Four to give you a great workout. Join me, Nikki, Corinna and Myrtle at 9am!!! Remember, if you have a card on file, its just a punch. But if you are Groupon and do not have a punch card then its $10.
The Gift of Givingl:
Speaking of giving....We have a barrel for Viola Blythe at the studio. Please bring canned goods for the less fortunate. Bring 12 cans of food and get your class for free. This applies from November 20 - December 2. Thanksgiving Day is NOT part of this program. Let's join together and feed those who are in need of our help. Thank you in advance for helping.
I had a great weekend of Jams on Friday with Zumba Jammer Meli Kirkwood and Mauricio Carmago (from Tuscon). 10 new routines that are HOT!!! I already put in 6 of the 10 into my playlist. So far students are loving the choreographies so when you come to your next class, you will experience them. It's so much fun to learn. Your instructors are learning to keep their playlists fresh for you. How boring would it be, IF we didn't change our playlists for months? Yes, there are instructors around that do not change for 6 months to a year!! Be happy that at Studio Z we like to keep ourselves educated and motivated by continuing to learn.
Turkey Day. The holiday devoted to overeating and unbuttoning your pants at the dinner table. On a day like that, when there are few dietary rules anyone bothers to follow, you might think that there aren’t many rules to follow in general. But you'd be wrong. Here are the ten most important.
1. Be Grateful - Because no matter your situation, there are always blessings to count.
2. Be with Family and Friends - No one should eat alone on Thanksgiving Day. Invite someone who doesn't have family nearby. One more at the table brings smiles.
3. Eat in moderation - You don't want to be stuffed like the Turkey
4. Go around the table and state why you are Thankful - Good reminders make you think about those less fortunate and it opens your heart
5. Don't wear loose pants (no leggings or sweats) - If you wear a tight pair of jean, then your belly will know its limit.
6. This is not a day to worry about calories - If you come and dance with us Thanksgiving morning then you are already in the negative!
7. Take a walk after you eat your meal - Digestion is a good thing
8. Don't park yourself next to the snack/appetizer table - Go watch the game, play ping pong, play board games, stay busy and not next to the food.
9. Help in the kitchen or offer to clean up - This will make someone in the household happy that they can also relax
10. Enjoy yourself and relax
Wishing Everyone a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!!! Blessing to Everyone and Hope to see you Thanksgiving morning!!!
Day Time Schedule Activity
MON 6:15-7:15pm Pop Pilates
MON 7:20-8:20pm Zumba
TUE 6:15-7:15pm Zumba
WED NO CLASSES
THU 9:00-10:30am Zumba (Thanksgiving
FRI NO CLASSES
SAT 9:00-10:15am Zumba
SUN 9:30-10:15am PiYo
Zumba with Cheryl
$5 for your first time
$140 for 20 classes
Click here to purchase a 20-class package using a credit card for $140 (plus a $5 processing fee)