Another Successful Growing Season
As the darkness creeps in, we take time to reflect on the past year's accomplishments. A few highlights include:
- 64 households received gardens
- 20 seniors with low incomes received free CSA shares
- 1,313 volunteer hours on the farm
- 96 pounds of honey harvested from our bees
- 15,335 pounds of food grown (thus far)
- 8,150 pounds of food donated to our community
- 38 high school students engaged in learning on the farm
We hope you take the time to peruse our end of year letter. Join us in celebrating the stories of participants in GRuB's impactful work and consider an invitation from our Executive Director, Katie Rains.
To accept our invitation to grow together, you can donate HERE!