Jun 14, 2021 11:28 am | Benjamin Andrews
Update Public Works Construction/ Maintenance Projects 2021
1. Manitowoc Rd – Allouez Ave to Hwy 29. Project begins 7/6/2021. Resurfacing & Sidewalk Installation. Project Completion is weather dependent.
2. Guns Street- Verlin Rd to Green Bay. Project begins 6/10/2021. Sewer Water Work along with Resurfacing and New Sidewalk approximate completion is Oct 1, 2021, weather dependent.
3. Steffens Court- Project begins 6/21/2021. Street Reconstruction will be done in the evening. Sewer & Water installation will take place during the day. Traffic Lane will be reduced, there will be traffic delays but not closures. Approximate Completion is Oct 2021, weather dependent.
4. Allouez Ave- Lime Kiln Rd to Village of Allouez. Street Reconstruction Project by the Brown County Highway Department approximate completion is August 2, 2021, weather dependent.
5. Area in Vicinity of Steins & Dorsch Ford- Utility Work and Water & Sewer Replacement approximate completion is October 2021, weather dependent.
1. Crack filling- completed
2. Mastic (Large Crack / Pothole Work) is ongoing & expected completion is Fall of 2021.
Various Commercial Streets & Arterials