'Aha Pae'aina Updates
- Handbooks for the 'Aha Makua and 'Aha Iki have been posted on the Conference website.
- Parking for the 'Aha Makua will be limited. Attendees are encouraged to carpool, get dropped off, or arrive early. Click HERE for parking suggestions and options.
- The list of workshops being offered at the 'Aha Makua is now available.
- 'Aha Makua worship planners invite people to bring a three to eight-foot long piece of yarn, string, light rope, reed, crumpled paper, wool, etc. on Friday. These will be woven into a wall hanging to symbolize the 'Aha Pae'aina theme, “Bind Us Together."
- The Conference Office will be closed on Friday, June 6, and Wednesday, June 11.
Boesak Speaks in Hawai'i, Schedule Revised
A correction was made to the schedule of events
for Allan Boesak's appearances in Hawai'i in June and July.
In Memory: Robert Alpers
Retired minister Bob Alpers died May 31 at the age of 79. Ordained in 1958, Bob served churches in South Dakota, Oklahoma, Kansas and Nebraska before retiring as Co-Pastor of Lana'i Union Church. Memorial service is pending. Expressions of sympathy can be sent to his spouse, Dorothy Lester, 600 Carolina Village Road #133, Hendersonville, NC 28792.