Hi <<First Name>>,
We're delighted to announce the June event - Shaping Designers and Design Teams!
Jason Mesut will be running a workshop to help us all, as designers in the Dublin community, reflect on our own skills and define our individual future professional development journeys.
Jason will use work from the past 14 years developing visual frameworks for design teams, leaders and designers to map their skills and define their careers.
Through his role as a team leader, and with community and client workshops, Jason has seen how valuable it is for designers to self-reflect on who they are, and project the areas in which they feel like they should develop. Whether that’s within, or beyond the context of the organisation they work.
He believes using these visual frameworks can help:
- Hire the right people and build the right teams for your organisation
- Reflect on your own abilities as designers, leaders and managers
- Direct your own and your team’s development
- Teams feel better about who they are within their organisation and recognise the opportunities of staying rather than leaving to grow themselves
- You can read more about Jason's work through his Shaping Design series on Medium.