By Software Defined Talk LLC on Dec 07, 2018 08:00 pm
Istio comes to GKE, Kubernetes needs to be patched, Microsoft & Docker announce a standard and what is going on at Faceback. We talk about all this and give you some tips for your next QBR.
Relevant to your interests
This episode is sponsored by Datadog. Sign up for a free trial today at https://www.datadog.com/softwaredefinedtalk and tell them your friends at Software Defined Talk sent you.
Conferences, et. al.
- Dec 12th and 13th, Toronto - SpringTour Toronto, Coté MC’ing doing open spaces. He won’t be at the Paris one, Dec 4th and 5th which is stupid planning on his part.
- 2019, a city near you: The 2019 SpringTours are posted. Coté will be speaking at many of these, hopefully all the ones in EMEA. They’re free and all about programming and DevOps things. Free lunch and stickers!
## Get a Free SDT T-Shirt
- Write an iTunes review of SDT and get a free SDT T-Shirt.
- Write an iTunes Review on the SDT iTunes Page.
- Send an email to email@example.com and include the following: T-Shirt Size, Preferred Color (Light Blue, Gray, Black) and Postal address. First come, first serve. while supplies last! Can only ship T-Shirts within the United States
## SDT news & hype
- Join us in Slack.
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or LinkedIn
- Send your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a sticker.
- Listen to the Software Defined Interviews Podcast. Check out the back catalog
- Brandon built the Quick Concall iPhone App and he wants you to buy it for $0.99.
- Brandon: Ralph Breaks the Internet and Slate Reviews Ticket to Ride.
- Matt: My new favorite episode of 99% Invisible: Devolutionary Design.
- Coté: since Christmas is near, and Sinterklaas has come and gone, Apple Watch 4 (no LTE in NL), I recommend revisiting the best Christmas video ever. (I gotta get me some of them sunglasses!)
Read in browser »