By Software Defined Talk LLC on Feb 01, 2019 04:15 pm
This week we discuss why Facebook, Google and Apple are fighting., what makes Enterprise Sales so hard and Coté explains why he misses American Food,.
Relevant to your interests
Read the Plastic book at https://www.plasticscm.com/book/ and get your t-shirts at http://plasticscm.com/sdt. Listen to the Software Defined Interview with PlasticSCM.
To learn more or try the company’s DevOps products for free, visit https://solarwinds.com/devops.
Conferences, et. al.
- ALERT! DevOpsDays Discount - DevOpsDays MSP, August 6th to 7th, $50 off with the code SDT2019.
- 2019, a city near you: The 2019 SpringTours are posted. Coté will be speaking at many of these, hopefully all the ones in EMEA. They’re free and all about programming and DevOps things. Free lunch and stickers!
- Feb 12th to 13th, 2019 - SpringOne Tour St. Louis. $50 off the code S1Tour2019_100.
- Mar 7th to 8th, 2019 - Incontro DevOps in Bologna, Coté speaking.
- Mar 13th, 2019 - Coté speaking at (platform as a product) - Continuous Delivery, Amsterdam.
- Mar 18th to 19th, 2019 - SpringOne Tour London. Get £50 off ticket price of £150 with the code S1Tour2019_100.
- Mar 21st to 2nd, 2019 - SpringOne Tour Amsterdam. Get €50 off ticket price of €150 with the code S1Tour2019_100.
Get a Free SDT T-Shirt
- Write an iTunes review of SDT and get a free SDT T-Shirt.
- Write an iTunes Review on the SDT iTunes Page.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following: T-Shirt Size (Only Large or X-Large remain), Preferred Color (Gray, Black) and Postal address. First come, first serve. while supplies last! Can only ship T-Shirts within the United States
SDT news & hype
Read in browser »