By Software Defined Talk LLC on Jan 10, 2019 05:00 am
Matt and Brandon discuss the“Non-Compete Software” movement, management changes at Chef and how Github just made everyone’s live a little easier. Plus, we offer tips for Dad’s traveling with kids.
Relevant to your interests
To learn more or try the company’s DevOps products for free, visit http://appoptics.com/sdt.
Subscribe to the Arrested DevOps podcast by visiting https://www.arresteddevops.com/.
Conferences, et. al.
Get a Free SDT T-Shirt
- Write an iTunes review of SDT and get a free SDT T-Shirt.
- Write an iTunes Review on the SDT iTunes Page.
- Send an email to email@example.com and include the following: T-Shirt Size (Only Large or X-Large remain), Preferred Color (Gray, Black) and Postal address. First come, first serve. while supplies last! Can only ship T-Shirts within the United States
SDT news & hype
- Arrested DevOps: Subscribe to the Arrested DevOps podcast by visiting https://www.arresteddevops.com/ or by searching for “Arrested DevOps” in your favorite podcast app.
- SolarWinds: This episode is sponsored by SolarWinds and this week SolarWinds wants you to know about their DevOps tool: AppOptics.
Today, there is a divide between application and infrastructure health metrics—and the lack of unified dashboards, alerting, and management. With SolarWinds AppOptics you get a bird’s-eye view across all your resources on a single pane of glass—but can also drill quickly into the details.
AppOptics includes built-in integrations for over 150 cloud-first applications, instant visibility into server and infrastructure performance, robust custom metrics dashboards, and automated APM request tracing. It’s SaaS-hosted, easy to manage, and budget friendly.
Over 275,000 customers trust SolarWinds for the performance data they need, and AppOptics lets developers and operations get back to doing what they love: delighting users.
Learn more or try it free for 14 days, just go to appoptics.com/sdt
Read in browser »