Profiles in Diversity Journal® Announces the 16th Annual Innovations in Diversity & Inclusion Award Winners
CLEVELAND, OH – (December 10, 2019) Profiles in Diversity Journal is proud to announce the winners of its 16th Annual Innovations in Diversity Awards competition, honoring corporations, organizations, and institutions that have developed innovative solutions in the area of workforce diversity, inclusion and human equity. The winners’ innovations are being featured in Profiles in Diversity Journal’s fall 2019 issue, available to view December 13, 2019 at diversityjournal.com, and in print, December 31, 2019.
This year’s Top 10 Innovations in Diversity Award winners are (in alphabetical order):
- Dechert LLP–Diversity Champions Awards
- FordHarrison LLP–Women Leaders Forum
- HP Inc.–HP Spectrum Success Program
- KPMG LLP–KPMG Leadership Essentials Series
- Lincoln Financial Group–Pitch U
- New York Life–Planning BOLDly: Wealth Building Series
- Sandia National Laboratories–Inclusive Leadership and Transformative Change
- Talent Path–The “Last Mile” to Tech Diversity
- Tata Consultancy Services–GoIT
- Thermo Fisher Scientific–Neurodiversity Hiring Initiative
Organizations recognized with Awards of Excellence are (in alphabetical order):
- Advanced Micro Devices–Belonging & Inclusion
- Biogen–Addressing Health Equity in Underserved Patient Populations
- Moss Adams–Shaping a Diverse Culture of Inclusion (The Racial Equity BRG)
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP–M&A Externship Program
PDJ shares these innovation initiatives in recognition of the commitment, imagination, and hard work of the above organizations, who keep moving D&I forward, and to provide ideas and inspiration to others, so that we all may find ways to spur progress and bring about change in the areas of diversity, inclusion and human equity. Profiles in Diversity Journal congratulates this year’s participating organizations for their commitment to diversity and inclusion, and applauds their initiative.
About Profiles in Diversity Journal
Profiles in Diversity Journal, a quarterly publication, is dedicated to promoting and advancing diversity and inclusion in the corporate, government, nonprofit, STEM, and higher education sectors. Since 1999, Diversity Journal has helped stimulate organizational change by profiling the visionary leadership, innovative programs, and individual commitments to making it happen.
James R. Rector, Publisher
Profiles in Diversity Journal