2017 Innovations in Diversity Awards Issue
Profiles in Diversity Journal - Fall 2017
Profiles in Diversity Journal
's 14th annual Innovations in Diversity Awards issue is now available for purchase.
The Innovations in Diversity Awards honor organizations and institutions that are developing innovative solutions for today’s pressing workforce challenges in the areas of diversity, inclusion, and human equity.
The objective of the award is encouraging ongoing development and enhancement of programs, projects, and practices for increasing diversity, creating inclusive environments, and fostering cultural and individual understanding. The goal of sharing these innovations is to help others progress and bring change in the area of human equity.
Profiles in Diversity Journal congratulates all participating companies for their commitment to diversity and inclusion and applauds their initiative.
This year’s Top 10 winners (in order) are:
- SAP - Global Diversity & Inclusion Program
- HP Inc. - Daring to Reinvent Mindsets
- German Marshall Fund of the United States - Mission Critical: Inclusive Leadership for the Security Sector
- John Hopkins Medicine - John Hopkins Center for Transgender Health
- KPMG LLP - Accelerating Your Career Potential
- The Walt Disney Company - LGBT Equality Institute
- New York Life Insurance Company - #InclusionMatters Challenge
- First Horizon National Corporation - Sourcing Non-Traditional Talent Creates Opportunities and Closes Gap
- Fish and Richardson - Next Gen Initiative
- IHS Markit - U.S. LGBT Automotive Trends-Changing the Paradigm with Data
Organizations recognized with an Award of Excellence are (in alphabetical order):
- HARMAN International - Driving Transformation Through Diversity
- Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) - Cultural Insights
- IAC Applications - Diversity & Inclusion
- Moss Adams LLP - Ignite Your Career with Diversity & Inclusion
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP - Turning High Potential into High Impact
- Robins Kaplan LLP - Leaders Engaged in the Advancement of Diversity
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP - "Grit & Growth Mindset” Program