For Immediate Release
2017 Innovations in Diversity Award Winners Announced!
Trailblazers Leading the Way Toward Excellence in Diversity & Inclusion
CLEVELAND, OH – (August 28, 2017) Profiles in Diversity Journal is delighted to announce the winners of this year’s 14th Annual Innovations in Diversity Awards competition, honoring corporations, organizations, and institutions that have developed innovative solutions in the area of workforce diversity and inclusion. The winners’ innovations and successes will be featured in Profiles in Diversity Journal’s fall 2017 issue scheduled for publication October 15 in print and online at diversityjournal.com.
This year’s Top 10 winners (in order) are:
- SAP - Global Diversity & Inclusion Program
- HP Inc. - Daring to Reinvent Mindsets
- German Marshall Fund of the United States - Mission Critical: Inclusive Leadership for the Security Sector
- John Hopkins Medicine - John Hopkins Center for Transgender Health
- KPMG LLP - Accelerating Your Career Potential
- The Walt Disney Company - LGBT Equality Institute
- New York Life Insurance Company - #InclusionMatters Challenge
- First Horizon National Corporation - Sourcing Non-Traditional Talent Creates Opportunities and Closes Gap
- Fish and Richardson - Next Gen Initiative
- IHS Markit - U.S. LGBT Automotive Trends-Changing the Paradigm with Data
Organizations recognized with an Award of Excellence are (in alphabetical order):
- HARMAN International - Driving Transformation Through Diversity
- Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) - Cultural Insights
- IAC Applications - Diversity & Inclusion
- Moss Adams LLP - Ignite Your Career with Diversity & Inclusion
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP - Turning High Potential into High Impact
- Robins Kaplan LLP - Leaders Engaged in the Advancement of Diversity
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP - "Grit & Growth Mindset” Program
The goal of sharing these innovations is to help others progress and bring change in the area of human equity. Profiles in Diversity Journal congratulates all participating companies for their commitment to diversity and inclusion and applauds their initiative.
All winning innovations will be profiled in the Fall 2017 Edition of Profiles in Diversity Journal.
About Profiles in Diversity Journal
Profiles in Diversity Journal, now in its 19th year, is a quarterly B2B magazine focusing on diversity/inclusion in business, government, nonprofit, higher education and military settings. The focus of the Journal is on senior leadership, best practices, workforce diversity and inclusion strategies, and recognition of employee contribution.
James R. Rector, Publisher
Profiles in Diversity Journal