Celebrating 6 years working together for interfaith peace
Over 100 middle school and high school participants and their families, from 22 different Boston-area urban and suburban neighborhoods, gathered for the Kids4Peace Boston Family Dinner at the Islamic Center of Boston in Wayland. Together, we celebrated:
- a successful year of skill-building, peace leadership, and interfaith outreach
- upcoming summer peacebuilding programs
- the first graduate of our 6-year program
- teens who have participated in K4PB for 5 years
- new 6th and 7th grade youth and their families who have joined our program
Click here for highlights of the 2015-16 school-year and upcoming summer programs and here for Family Dinner photos.
Thank you to all of our participants, families, Board members, volunteers, and donors who helped make this year a success!