XPand1200-1 and XPand1300-1
Extreme Engineering Solutions (X-ES) is the first to ship OpenVPX™ compliant 3U development systems: XPand1200-1, a development platform for conduction-cooled modules, and XPand1300-1, a development platform for air-cooled modules; each system priced at $7,500. Both are designed to support a minimum of ten 0.8" or 1.0" pitch slots and built in accordance with OpenVPX design principles.
System Components - The XPand1200-1 and XPand1300-1 system configurations come standard with backplane, switch and RTM for $7,500:
- XTend4130: Development backplane with centralized switching and leaf node support
- XChange3012: PCIe and Gigabit Ethernet switch with XMC and management support
- XIt3012: RTM for XChange3012 with DB-9 and two RG-45 connectors
XPand1200 and XPand1300 can be coupled with high-performance, low-power 3U VPX or cPCI X-ES single-board computers (SBC), storage, I/O, and companion RTMs, such as:
- XPedite7170: Intel® Core™2 Duo processor based 3U VPX SBC
- XPedite5370: Freescale dual-core MPC8572E PowerQUICC® III processor based 3U VPX SBC
- XPedite5170: Freescale dual-core MPC8640D (with AltiVec) processor based 3U VPX SBC
- XPedite7130: Intel® Core™2 Duo processor based 3U cPCI SBC
- XPedite5130: Freescale dual-core MPC8640D (with AltiVec) processor based 3U cPCI SBC
- XPedite5330: Freescale dual-core MPC8572E PowerQUICC® III processor based 3U cPCI SBC
- XPort6170: 3U VPX removable SATA solid state drive (SSD) solution
- XPm2000: MIL-STD-704 28V input to ±12V, 5V, and 3.3V output power supply
- XIt1070: RTM for X-ES processor SBC
XPand1200: Conduction-Cooled Development System – Weighing 38 lbs (including backplane and power supply) and measuring 8.5” (H) x 11” (W) x 13” (L), the XPand1200 is designed to make the path from conduction-cooled development to deployment effortless.
XPand1300: Air-Cooled Development System – The XPand1300 provides the system developer maximum performance and flexibility; weighing only 19 lbs (including backplane and power supply) and measuring 13.5” (H) x 13.5” (W) x 11.6” (L).
Please contact X-ES sales to begin designing a system that will meet and exceed your I/O, processing, and power requirements.
Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc. (X-ES) designs and builds chassis, single-board computers, I/O, power, backplane, and system-level products within the embedded computer industry. X-ES offers cutting-edge performance and flexibility in design plus an unparalleled level of customer support and service.