Great work by latest Earth Carers Course graduates!
We love the way the Earth Carers Course leads to so many waste reduction activities, large and small, and the latest graduates are already doing some extraordinary things. Just from what we've heard so far these include:
- campaigning for a supermarket to reduce the amount of packaging on their fresh fruit,
- discovering just how many uses there are for bicarb around the house,
- putting the bin out every second week instead of every week,
- investigating ways to ensure a new landfill in a developing country is well-designed
- taking on coordinating the much-loved low-waste Mosman Park EcoFair at St Luke's
...as well as helping us out at community events, using our games to reach a whole new group of people and many things we haven't heard about yet. Brilliant work, all of you!