You're Invited to Attend...
Wednesday, March 2:
Tourist Development Workshop
The Tennessee Department of Tourist Development along with Southwest Tennessee Tourism Association is proud to present, Boost Your Tourism: Tourist Development Workshop
Through presentations and interactive discussions, you can gain an insight into successful approaches to increase your tourism impact. This workshop is designed as an introduction and refresher course on the tourism industry.
The workshop will help with:
Workshop topics will include:
- How to best promote your business
- A better understanding of the tourism industry
- How TDTD can help your business
- Effectively participating in the tourism industry
- Overview of getting the most out of your partnership with TDTD
- What is your differential?
- Are you tourism ready?
- How to develop a working marketing plan
- How to make your story work for you
- Utilizing social media to influence
- Partner page overview on www.tnvacation.com
- Mastering your partner page (assistance provided)
Wednesday, March 2, 2016 from 9:00 AM
- 4:00 PM at Casey Jones Old Country Store
A complimentary lunch will be provided. When registering, please specify food allergies or restrictions. Cancellation Policy: If workshop minimum numbers are not met, you will receive notification of the cancelled event. If you can't attend, visit http://tnvacation.eventbrite.com
for additional workshop dates and locations around the state. If you have questions, contact Director of Outreach & Development at Melanie.Beauchamp@tn.gov
Casey Jones Old Country Store
56 Casey Jones Ln.
, TN 38305