Quail Hollow Re-opens today, Driving ranges re-open at Quail Hollow and Warm Springs
Dear <<First Name>> <<Last Name>>,
Quail Hollow Golf Course and Driving Range re-opens today!
During this unprecedented time, the City of Boise made a difficult decision to keep Quail Hollow Golf Course closed during Stage I of re-opening Idaho. We are happy to announce that Quail Hollow Golf Course and Driving Range re-opens today (5/16/2020), as the City and State move into Stage II of re-opening. You will notice some differences with booking tee times and making payments; please follow the process below.
- Tee times booked by telephone only; please call 208-344-7807 to book your tee time. Players must have a scheduled tee time.
- When you arrive at the course for your scheduled tee time. please call the clubhouse at 208-344-7807 to pay for your round, as well as driving range tokens and cart fees as applicable.
- Credit/Debit cards only accepted for payment of fees
- Motorized carts will be available for rental on a first come, first serve basis.
- One player per motorized cart only; staff will be cleaning carts between each round.
- The Clubhouse will remain closed to the public.
- Our staff will check-in players at the front door of the clubhouse and distribute range tokens.
- Portable restrooms are located near the clubhouse.
- Do not remove flagsticks from the hole; cups have been modified so players do not have to touch the flagstick or cup to retrieve their golf ball.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines for your safety, as well as the safety of others.
- Quail Hollow's driving range will be open; tokens can be purchased (credit/debit card only) at the front door to the clubhouse. Please note: driving range spots have been marked to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Have fun and enjoy the course!!
Warm Springs Driving Range re-opens today & motorized cart rental resumes!
While Warm Springs Golf Course has been open since May 4, their driving range remained closed until today! Golfers will notice that the number of spots available on the driving range has been reduced to allow for appropriate social distancing spacing. While the Warm Springs clubhouse remians closed, range tokens can be purchased at the check-in window located on the driving range side of the clubhouse.
Since re-opening, Warm Springs has allowed walking only at the course. Motorized carts are available to rent starting today. Only one person per cart will be allowed at this time, and cart rental in on a first come, first serve basis. Staff will be cleaning carts between each round.
All tee times for Warm Springs can be booked by phoning 208-343-5661.