Community Board - Review of topics and applications affecting the interests of all stakeholders in NoHo and along The Bowery.
Thurs., 2/7 @ 6:30 PM- Judson Church, Assembly Hall, 239 Thompson St.
TRAFFIC & TRANSPORTATION, Shirley Secunda, Chair
* Discussion of City Council proposed E-Bike (electric bike)/E-Scooter legislation:
- Intro. 1250 proposing legalization of E-Scooters with a capped speed of 15 mph.
- Intro. 1264 proposing legalization of throttle-powered E-Bikes and capping their speed at 20 mph.
- Intro. 1265 proposing the creation of a city-run program to provide the necessary resources for low-income workers (i.e. workers whose incomes don't exceed 200% of the federal poverty line) to make their throttle bikes legal in accordance with Intro. 1264.
- Intro. 1266 proposing creation of a pilot program for shared E-Scooters.
Thurs., 2/21 @ 6:30 PM- P.S. 41, 116 West 11th Street, auditorium
FULL BOARD Carter Booth, Chair
THE PUBLIC SESSION BEGINS AT 6:30 PM. SPEAKER’S CARDS WILL BE NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER 7:00 PM.
Showfields, 11 Bond St. - CB2 denies Wine & Bear License for 38 combined patrons on the first and fourth floors and challenges auxiliary roof-top use. This Resolution will be challenged at the State Liquor Authority. Read the Resolution
Temple Bar, 332 Lafayette - New owners for the Temple Bar get approval at CB2. 59 patron capacity. Hours: Sunday: 5pm-1am; Monday thru Wednesday 5pm -2am; Thursday thru Saturday 5pm-3am. Read the Resolution
Small Business Survival Legislation - CB2's Economic Development and Small Business Committee weighs in on proposed Small Business & Jobs Survival Act at City Council. Read the Resolution
Street Activities Permiting - City Council Intros 1284 and 1285 address issues with Street Activities Permiting procedures, including community review and advance notices were reviewed by CB2's Quality of Life Committee. Read their Resolution