1. Create a digital account.
A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. Simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward PHC.
2. Link your Card to Pregnancy Help Center of Brazoria County.
1. Sign in to your digital account.
2. Search for Pregnancy Help Center of Brazoria County here.
3. Enter the name or NPO number (LE829).
4. Select Pregnancy Help Center from the list and click “Save”.
3. PHC earns.
Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you. Kroger donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations.