just one thing... Miscellaneous apps
5 Useful Apps You May Not Know
Sometimes I find random apps that I want to share but they don't fit a specific category or I've covered the category recently yet still think they are worth sharing. So here is a quick compilation of some miscellaneous but potentially useful apps for you that you may not know.
1. List.ly - If you have a list on your blog, you can use List.ly to make it collaborative. Create a list, embed the code into your blog, and allow others to add to the list. Voting let's others participate in refining the list.
- Bundle together a list of web pages into an e-book. Assemble how-to material, recipes, related articles, anything that you want to have in one document. Send to your Kindle, iPhone/iPad, Dropbox, or email or download the epub file.
3. Timeline - Create a visual timeline for your website or blog. Start with a Google Spreadsheet of dates.
If there is anything in this email you'd like to share, Click here for the Web version.
4. Alertful - Simple, web-based reminder app. Pick the type of reminder or make a custom one, enter date, time, email address and frequency of reminders. A little old-school but handy.
- Create collages of photos from your various accounts (Facebook, Drive, Dropbox, Instagram, Flickr and more). Choose from shape templates or create your own. Save, download or easily share on your favorite social networks.
What apps have you seen lately that are proving useful to you?
Or forward these emails to friends and colleagues and invite them to subscribe. Your support is so appreciated!
My latest blog posts...
Share, motivate, and inspire in 2012!
This email is brought to you by Buffer. They've really upped
their game and are giving Hootsuite a run for their money!
will automagically shares content for you throughout the day
to your social networks. Now with scheduling