Dear <<First Name>>:
The latest edition of the ESAA Weekly News is now available on the ESAA Website. You can find the Weekly News under the News section of www.esaa.org. If you have problems loading the PDF files, please try reloading the page, refreshing your cache or downloading the latest version of the free reader from www.adobe.com.
This week's issue is sponsored by: THINK Envirotechnical Services
New ESAA Members
- RemTech 2019 - Presentations Now Available - Details
- RemTech 2019 - Photos Now Available - Details
- 2019 ESAA Industry Award Winners Announced - Details
- Village of Cereal Faces Environmental Charges
- Companies, Directors Face Environmental Charges
- AER: IL 83-02 and ID 96-03 Rescinded
- BC: Natural Resource Compliance and Enforcement Summary Released
- Company Fined for Violations against the Canadian Environmental Protection Act
- Nova Scotia's Auditor General Warns of Unknown Costs of Remediating Abandoned Mines
- How Do You Clean Up a Contaminated 150 Year Old Gold Mine?
- Labrador Military Site Cleanup Talks Drag On
- Full: Competition Environmental Consulting Ltd.
- 2020 CLRA AGM & Conference Call for Abstracts
- AGAT Laboratories 2020 Science and Technology Seminars Call for Abstracts
- Federal Contaminated Sites National Workshop Call for Abstracts
Thank you for reading the ESAA Weekly News.
Environmental Services Association of Alberta (ESAA)
Suite 102, 2528 Ellwood Drive SW
Edmonton, AB T6X 0A9
P: 780.429.6363 ext. 223