February 24, 2015

We're Team On 3, a new athlete influencer network backed by Clever Girls!

Team On 3 connects professional athletes with brands to create winning social media influencer programs. Through clever, turnkey, and scalable programs aimed to reach athletes’ loyal fanbases, we help brands achieve influencer marketing home runs.


We’re innovating the way athletes obtain sponsorships. While brands often use athletes in ad campaigns to increase brand exposure, fan affinity, and sales, they typically focus on the top 1% like Peyton Manning or Richard Sherman. In contrast, Team On 3 delivers access to the other 99% of professional athletes who are arguably more influential because they interact directly with fans, friends, and families with authentic, entertaining, and brand-safe content.

Our athletes love sharing their lives via social media on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Team On 3 athletes create engaging brand content that gets fans fired up and makes brands happy.

We have a growing network of more than 100 athletes: men and women who are Super Bowl Champions, Olympians, NFL and MLS players, fitness professionals, coaches, mentors, and more. With loyal and engaged fanbases, real-life influence, and strong civic community involvement, our athletes are viewed as hometown heroes. The team currently features athletes across a variety of sports, from NFL player Domata Peko, defensive tackle for the Cincinnati Bengals; to Pilates expert Katie Yip; and Katelyn Kelly, bobsled driver for Team USA.


Domata Peko, defensive tackle for the Cincinnati Bengals of the NFL, is active across social media and his community. He engages with fans on Twitter through ticket giveaways and promotes his foundation, the Domata Peko Foundation which helps improve the lives of children and families in the Cincinnati area.


Katie Yip is a Pilates expert and a finalist for Women's Health Magazine Next Fitness Star in 2014. Across Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, Katie provides her followers with healthy eating recipes and training tips. She holds a Master of Kinesiology and Exercise Physiology from Columbia University.


Katelyn Kelly is the pilot for Team USA's women's skeleton and bobsled team. She is currently training for the upcoming 2018 Winter Olympics. Katelyn was also a Division 1 hurdler at Miami University (OH).


Our current offerings include a variety of clever ways you can use our professional athletes to power your social media influencer programs:  

  • Content Seeding & Amped-up Amplification
  • Twitter Promotions & Parties
  • Reddit AMAs
  • Facebook and Instagram Amplification
We’re proud to say that our talented team members are the absolute best at what they do. They know that athletes trust other athletes and brands trust partners with deep industry knowledge, client services skill, and a laser focus on achieving goals.

Adam Juratovac is Team On 3’s Team Captain/Network Manager. In addition, he is an attorney and the founder and editor of, a platform featuring personal narratives written by athletes. Prior to AthletesLTD, Adam was a three-year starter for the University of Idaho Vandals football team and won the 2009 Humanitarian Bowl. Adam continued his post-collegiate football career in the Arena Football League and won Arena Bowl XXIII with the Spokane Shock before finishing his career with the San Jose Sabercats. Adam received his MA and JD from University of Idaho.

Contact Adam

Eric Rodriguez leads sales for Team On 3. Before joining the team, Eric was a National Manager of Business Development and perennial performer at American Express, and he also worked in outside sales for ADP and Transamerica. Eric has always had a passion for sports and played D1 soccer for San Jose State during their No. 1-ranked season in 2000. Eric and the team won the MPSF championship title in 2000 and 2003, with two NCAA tournament appearances. In his post collegiate career, Eric spent time with the New England Revolution (MLS). He currently practices Jiu-Jitsu and enjoys golf. Eric received his BA from San Jose State University.

contact eric 

Sarah Matthews is Team On 3's Director of Client Services. Sarah oversees social media influencer, network, and client programs for Team On 3 while also managing similar projects for Clever Girls, the award-winning agency behind Team On 3. Sarah is a diehard fan of a number of professional and college sports teams. She enjoys running and playing tennis in her spare time. She received her BA from Fairfield University in Connecticut and lives in San Francisco with her husband, son, and two mutts.

Contact Sarah 
divider image
To learn more about our team members, our influencers, and our playbook, check out our feature in iBlog Magazine, visit, or email us at (Don’t forget: it’s “.co” not “.com”).
facebook   twitter   linkedin   instagram