Be a part of our next Public Arcade!
Show your game on the streets of New York City to an audience of 275,000 people at the Tribeca Family Festival Street Fair!
We're bringing our daylong G4C Public Arcade (April 25) back to the city's biggest family street fair â€” this year with improved pricing and shared tent opportunities!
In its first year, the G4C Public Arcade hosted more than 10 game companies sharing digital and live-action games for attendees to play, along with attractions like 3D printing, bicycle spin art, making low-fi games in under a minute, and more. We showcased family-friendly games alongside other Tribeca Family Festival exhibitors like Disney, ESPN, and Cartoon Network. See pictures and details from the 2014 G4C Public Arcade here.
Prices vary by tent size and the addition of optional equipment, with individual booths starting at $7,500 and shared booths at $2,000. Each participant receives:
Other benefits include:
- One 9'-tall high-peaked Tentnology tent (individual or shared)
- 6' tables and folding chairs
- 18â€ x 24â€ sign for branding
- 20-amp power service
- Optional: Interior decor, tech equipment rental (laptops, tablets, screens, etc.), Wi-Fi
Space at the arcade is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. To get started, please email our VP of partnerships Susanna Pollack for more information.
- Passes to the G4C Festival at NYU Skirball (April 22-23)
- International, national, and local media impressions
- Logo visibility on G4C Festival collateral and Tribeca Family Festival website and map
- Inclusion in G4C press releases
- Full access to post-event photos and videos
All games presented are subject to approval by Games for Change.