IHE Educational Webinar Series
Register today to learn what's new in IHE
Want to get a head start on learning about profiles being developed for this work cycle or being tested at IHE Connectathons in 2016? Check out the schedule of events for the IHE Webinar series:
Find more information and register today
- Patient Care Coordination Update, June 11, 11:00 am - 12:00 pm (All Times CDT).
- IT Infrastructure Domain & Connectathon Snapshot, June 22, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Eye Care Domain Update, June 24, 9:00 - 10:00 am
- Radiology Profiles and Scheduled Workflow Update, July 21, 10:00 - 11:00 am
- PCD Domain Update, July 21, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
- Quality, Research and Public Health (QRPH) Domain Update, September 11, 10:00 - 11:30 am
Call for Participation Now Open
IHE USA Launches Implementation Committee
IHE USA has announced a call for participation in the newly formed IHE USA Implementation Committee. Members will provide leadership and support to drive and quantify the adoption of IHE Profiles in the US. The committee will develop priorities, commission work groups, and execute key initiatives. Interested applicants must submit a brief survey before June 16, 2015 to be considered. Apply Now!
2015 Interoperability ShowcaseTM Features Health Journeys
This year's Interoperability Showcase at the HIMSS15 annual meeting in Chicago featured 300 individual tours representing patient health journeys across the healthcare continuum demonstrating how standards-based interoperability allows the right information to get to the right person at the right time. The expansive demonstration spanned over 34,000 square feet and included working electronic medical equipment, patient care devices and clinical information systems simulating a delivery room, an outpatient clinic, a diagnostic center and a patient home. Visitors to the Showcase included Dr. Karen B. DeSalvo, the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, as well as delegations of attendees from Sweden, Norway and the Netherlands. Find more information on the HIMSS Interoperability Showcase.