Are you ready to kick-start your international career in one of the best-performing med-tech companies in the world?
The Coloplast Global Graduate Programme is a full-time, three-year programme attracting graduates with master’s degrees in Marketing, Finance, Science and Engineering. You will work 18 months at Coloplast headquarters in Denmark and 18 months in a global subsidiary.
Starting in the fall of 2019, there are Global Graduate positions in Denmark, the United States, China, Korea, the United Kingdom and Germany.
- Professional experience at the world’s leading medtech company
- 18-month international rotations and cross-cultural learning
- Executive mentorship
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bi-annual reviews
- Master’s Degree in Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Science or Engineering
- Fluency in English (additional languages are a plus)
- Ready to live and work internationally
- Ambition for professional and personal achievement
- You have the potential and drive for leadership
- Interested in life science and/or innovation
- Desire to be part of a growing, multinational and multicultural company
- Eager to contribute and work in teams
Working at Coloplast is more than just a job
With about 12,000 employees worldwide and operations in 42 countries, we’re in the business of developing, manufacturing and marketing medical technology and services related to ostomy, urology, continence and wound care.
Our work is about more than products. We’re dedicated to improving the lives of people with intimate health care needs and to employing the best and brightest talents for long-term achievements. This mission is our motivation.
Ready to get started?
Then please go to https://www.coloplast.com/career/welcome-to/ggp/
and apply as soon as possible by uploading a CV, motivational letter and your grades. The application deadline is 13 January 2019, and interviews will be held between 20 January and 17 February 2019.
Finalists for the European position will participate in a full day assessment programme at our European Assessment Centre in Copenhagen on 25 February 2019. The day will be completed with an executive dinner for finalists, current graduates, members of our executive team and HR professionals. Please make sure to reserve this date.
Corporate Relations Team
CEMS Head office