AstraZeneca is a global research-based biopharmaceutical company with the bold ambition of improving the lives of 200 million patients, and be a $50 billion company, by 2025. To reach our goal we seek to recruit graduates with the drive, potential and ambition to become one of the leaders of the future through our Operations Global Graduate Associates Programme. With manufacturing plants across the world, Operations is one of the largest and most important areas of our business and this is your opportunity to work on real, life-saving projects right from the start.
AstraZeneca’s Operations business is organized into:
- 4 Regions: Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific
- 3 Global Functions: External Sourcing, Quality, and Supply Chain & Strategy
- 2 Corporate Functions: Global Procurement and Corporate IT
The Operations Global Graduate Programme is a 3-year scheme divided into:
After the programme, roles will be offered to those graduates who meet the required performance levels and have demonstrated the required levels of ambition & proactivity.
- Three 8-month placements with the opportunity for global travel and an international rotation
- Followed by a 12-month consolidation position.
Desired Graduate Profile:
The application period for the 2019 intake:
- Passionate about working in the Pharmaceutical & Healthcare industry
- Strong Business Acumen & Creativity
- Geographically Mobile & Adaptable
- BA, BSc or MSc in any discipline
- Fluency in English
- Additional Languages, in particular Mandarin Chinese, Spanish & Swedish
We will be at the CEMS Career Forum in Budapest taking place from the 9th to the 11th of November. Visit our stand at the Career Forum to hear about this fantastic opportunity from current Global graduates and Alumni.
- UK: currently open - closing on the 25th of November
- Sweden: opening on the 2nd of January - closing on the 25th of February 2019
- APAC will open in 2019
For further information about AstraZeneca’s Operations Global Graduate Associates Programme, please click here.