New Club Hours⏰
Our Club Hours have been extended. New hours will be as follows:
Monday - Friday: 5:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Ascension Genesys Vaccination Clinic
Vaccination Clinic to be held at Ascension Genesys Conference & Banquet Center. Click here
for full details. Ascension Genesys Health Club members please ONLY use the main club entrance. We apologize for any inconvenience in advance and appreciate your understanding as we support this statewide vaccination effort.
Ascension Genesys Health Club regretfully announces that due to health precautions related to the Coronavirus pandemic, our triathlon training program and event has been canceled. This was not an easy decision... but the right decision given this year's limitations.
MDHSS Epidemic Order Lifts Ban on Group Fitness/Sport Activities
In light of the most recent Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHSS) Epidemic Order announced today, Ascension Genesys Health Club is happy to announce that we will begin ramping up group fitness classes as well as youth and adult programming, with MDHSS restrictions on capacity, social distancing, masks etc..
As always, please visit our COVID-19 UPDATES PAGE
for the most up to date information.
Group Fitness Department
Indoor Group Fitness Classes have resumed.
Due to the state mandate requiring masks be worn at all times within the club, except while swimming in the pool, Ascension Genesys Health Club is offering a limited Indoor Group Fitness schedule. It is our hope to expand upon our offerings as soon as the restriction to wear masks while exercising is lifted.
*Due to social distancing and class capacity, registration for Group Fitness classes is required using Group Ex Pro.
Group Fitness classes will take place in Studio 1, Studio 2, and Studio 3. Registration will close one hour before the start of class. Classes will need 3 or more attendees to be held, so please be sure to register! If you are unable to attend, please cancel your reservation. Failure to do so, may affect your ability to register for future classes.
Please note... the studios are no longer available for personal use. Due to Covid-19 cleaning protocols, we cannot have members in the studios outside of class time. Studios will only be used for Group Fitness Classes.
Click here for the Group Fitness Class Schedule
Click here for instructions for "How to Register for Classes thru Group Ex Pro"
- Fall Swim Team Make-up Dates:
-Tuesday Practices: 1/26, and 2/2
-Thursday Practices: 1/21, 1/28, and 2/4
- Fall Group Swim Lessons Make-up Dates:
-Saturdays: 1/23, 1/30, and 2/6
- Aquatic Group Fitness classes have resumed.
- All Youth Tennis Programming has resumed.
-Monday High School Training 4:00-5:30 p.m.
-Monday High Performance Training 5:30-7:00 p.m.
-Monday Teen Tennis 6:00-7:00 p.m.
-Tuesday Middle School Tennis 6:00-7:00 p.m.
-Wednesday High Performance Training 5:30-7:00 p.m.
-Thursday Middle School Tennis 6:00-7:00pm.
-Monday-Friday: Noon - 3:00 p.m.
- Adult and Youth Programming has resumed.
- To register or for more information contact our Programs manager, Jackie Colpean at (810) 606-7518.
- All Parkinson's programming has resumed.
- The Café is currently closed.
Introducing “Living with Parkinson’s Disease - Care Partner Education” Series:
The Parkinson’s care partner education series will offer six educational topics including:
- How to Stay Socially Connected During COVID-19
- Safe Driving & Community Mobility While Living with Parkinson’s
- Exercise and Cognitive Activity
- Healthy Lifestyle - Nutrition & Sleep
- Intimacy and Sexuality
Led by community experts, one topic will be offered monthly from January - June, 2021 on a virtual platform so that you can participate in the comfort and safety of your home.
These classes will be offered via ZOOM on the following dates: January 28, February 25, March 25, April 22, May 20 and June 17, 2021 from 1-2 p.m.
For our first class on January 28th, our topic is “How to Stay Socially Connected During COVID-19”. Led by Angee Ludwa, MPT and Allison Ryan, ORTL, CBIS, this class will provide strategies for staying connected to friends and family. Angee is a Neurological Physical Therapist that has over 20 years of experience. She specializes in working with people with PD and is certified in PWR!, LSVT BIG, and RSB. Allison is an Occupational Therapist and is also a Certified Brain Injury Specialist and a PWR! and LSVT BIG certified clinician.
Please contact Programs manager Jackie Colpean at (810) 606-7518 for ZOOM meeting information.
𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬... 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓
- Membership dues will be discounted by 20% in February. The discount will automatically be applied to your account(s).
- All Membership changes must be received by Friday, January 29th to be effective February 1, 2021. Changes must be in writing and communicated to Membership by calling (810) 606-7523 or emailing AGHCmembership@ascension.org.
- Membership Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- As a reminder... per all Membership Agreements:
- All membership changes must be in writing and turned into the Membership Office by the last business day of the month
- NO retroactive freeze or resignations will be accepted.