We bring capital and equipment together - quickly, easily, and competitively - to help you build a great business.
Apply in minutes, be approved in hours, and have the funds available in days. We cut the red tape, paperwork, and delays.
Best of all, we provide down-the-street service - fast response, in-person meetings, and a consistent team of real professionals to work with you each time you call.
Brandywine Capital Associates - HQ
113 E. Evans Street
West Chester, PA 19380
Toll Free Phone:
David Salome x26| email
Lauren Suhre x24| email
For Small Businesses Seeking Equipment, 5 Factors to Consider
ELFA (May 4, 2015) –During National Small Business Week, May 4–8, the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA) is reminding small businesses of five key factors to consider when acquiring equipment. Most small businesses need equipment in order to operate and grow, and each business must decide on an acquisition strategy that is right for them. A majority of businesses turn to equipment leasing and financing so they can take advantage of a range of benefits.
“Equipment leasing and financing help all types and sizes of commercial businesses to acquire the equipment they need to conduct their business operations,” said William G. Sutton, CAE, ELFA President and CEO “For small businesses in particular, which may not have access to many funding options, equipment financing offers flexible, budget-friendly options that can help with cash flow and keep their equipment up to date.”
ELFA highlights five key benefits that make equipment finance an advantageous option for small businesses:
1. Get 100 percent financing with no down payment – Unlike with most traditional lenders, it is possible to arrange 100 percent financing of equipment with no down payment. This is a critical benefit, since cash flow is often a concern for small and new businesses. This allows the business to hold on to cash, or working capital, and use it for other areas of the business, such as expansion, improvements, marketing or R&D.
2. Eliminate the risk of ownership – A business just starting out can use equipment financing to help lessen the uncertainty of investing in a capital asset until it achieves a desired return, increases efficiency, saves costs or meets other business objectives.
3. Keep up-to-date with new technology – To be on the cutting edge and be competitive, businesses often need access to new technology. Leasing, loans and other financing can enable small businesses to acquire more and better equipment than they could have without financing. In addition, businesses that use lease financing can avoid the risk of owning obsolete equipment, since many agreements allow for easy and fast equipment updates.
4. Plan expenses for cash flow and business cycle fluctuations – Financing equipment allows for greater certainty in budgeting by setting customized rent payments to match cash flow and even seasonal cash flows.
5. Obtain the convenience of product and service bundling – Certain financial products allow businesses to finance the entire cost of equipment, including installation, up-front maintenance, training and software charges, thereby packaging systems and ancillary products and services into a single solution. This makes the equipment acquisition easy to manage and frees up the business to focus on its core operations.
Does your equipment finance company:
- understand your needs;
- have a streamlined credit application and approval process;
- have extensive expertise with economic cycles;
- have experience in your business sector;
- offer creative repayment structures.
Brandywine Capital is proud to welcome Lauren Suhre to our team. Lauren has been active in the finance industry for 29 years. From working in the mortgage industry to co-founding Gateway Funding Diversified Mortgage Services – she has handled all aspects of both the retail and wholesale divisions of mortgage origination.
Lauren joined Brandywine Capital in December 2014 as National Accounts Manager. She is responsible for the development of vendor and direct client relationships. Lauren received her B.S. Degree in Finance and Marketing from the Pennsylvania State University.
She resides in West Chester with her husband and twin daughters. She is active in many community events and currently serves as Chair for Brandywine’s outreach efforts in the Chester County community.
Rates are at historical lows - credit standards encompass a broad range of tansactions and Brandywine Capital remains committed to helping your company obtain the capital you need to continue to grow your business. We pledge to continue to work in an ethical, efficient and proactive way to provide your financing.
The future is here today.
How does Brandywine
Capital do business?
Plain English. Our documents are clear and understandable.
No hidden fees or surprises. We charge only one fee – to prepare all the proper documents for your transaction – before your transaction takes place.
No automatic renewals. Unlike others, our agreements do not automatically renew without your knowledge.
No end of lease surprises. Any payments due at the end of your lease – such as a buy-out amount – are discussed with you and clearly stated in your documents.
Consistent billing. Your payment due date is always the same every month.
Three simple steps with Brandywine
Apply in minutes – with our one page application available online
Approval in hours – not days or weeks
Funds available in days – no long delays