Ms. Rose has sent out two invitations by email for Parents to sign up for the Parent Portal. If you have not yet signed in/up please do it today.
- The emails were sent to the email address you provided to the school at the beginning of the year. The emails would have come from email@example.com . If you cannot locate the email with directions to sign in/up please email her ASAP.
- Progress reports will be available on the Portal on Friday.
- You can set up your EZSchoolPay account to pay your cafeteria bill.
- Please check your cafeteria account. Children in grade 3-8 are eligible to purchase ala carte items, however you can limit how much they may spend. Please do that ASAP.
- If your cafe' account is a negative balance, students will not be allowed to make Ala Carte purchases
- If your cafe' account is more than negative (-) $50.00 - students should refrain from purchasing a cafe' lunch. Please pack them lunch until you are able to make a payment on their account.
- If you have more than one child at the school Ms Rose can link their accounts so that you only show one balance. Email her if you want accounts linked.
- Week of Sept 30 - Grade 3 Blessing Box
- October Virtue - Hope
- Wednesday, Oct 2 - HSA Meeting - 6:00 pm - All are welcome
- Friday, Oct 4 - Mid Term progress reports
- Friday, Oct 4 - 5th Grade Confessions - after Mass
- Week of Oct 7 - Grade 2 Blessing Box
- Friday, Oct 11 - 2 hr Early Dismissal - all grades (No PM Extended Care on Early Dismissal Days)
- Monday, Oct 14 - NO SCHOOL - Columbus Day Holiday
Reminder to check our website often - cccschambersburg.org for information
Like, Comment, and Follow us on Social Media:
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. Any further dissemination or copying of this email or any other use, disclosure, or distribution is strictly prohibited without the express permission of the original author. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
The Cougar Connection is a communication service for families of Corpus Christi School. Families are encouraged to visit the Corpus Christi School website, follow us on FB and Instagram, check students backpacks for hard copy correspondence, or contact the school office for additional information.