From Mrs. Witkowski
We have some exciting changes coming to Corpus. We are still in the early stages of implementation and are looking forward to a busy Summer. Below you'll find preliminary details, but first I want to make sure you mark on your calendars these Back to School Nights in August. At these meetings, we will be sharing everything we've accomplished over the Summer and important information for the 2019-2020 school year
Back to School Nights for Parents:
Aug 19 @ 6pm - Kindergarten & new families only
Aug 20 @ 6pm - Grades 1-5
Aug 21 @ 6pm - Grades 6-8
Here is your Sneak Peek
* We are moving our Library downstairs to the room next to the Cougar Cafe' to offer students better access over the lunch hour
* The Middle School Science Room will move to the Middle School floor and will include a Science classroom and Science Lab (complete with a sink and running water)!
* We will have a dedicated Art Room and Art classes.
* We are opening a full-day Pre-K 4 classroom.
* There will be some changes in Drop off/Pick up procedures. More details coming.
* To grow enrollment, we are offering a limited number of Transfer Scholarships for students entering grades 1-7 who attend school in one of our surrounding school districts. Please help us get this word out to friends who may want their child(ren) to attend Corpus.
* There will be some Faculty grade level moves to meet the needs of next year’s student body.
* We will be restructuring outside play areas to include artificial turf.
* We are initiating a pilot program for One to One Devices for our incoming Sixth-grade class. All of our students will continue to have consistent access to Chromebooks, IPads, Macs, and our Windows Computer Lab.
We will need your help at various times throughout the Summer to complete some of these changes. Please keep an eye out for emails, follow our Instagram and Facebook pages, and check our website on a regular basis.
Prayers and Blessings,
Principal, Corpus Christi Catholic School
CCCS Mission Statement:
Corpus Christi Catholic School is a Christ-centered environment providing each student with the keys to succeed
Spiritually, Academically, and Socially.
The Cougar Connection is a communication service for families of Corpus Christi Catholic. School. Families are encouraged to visit the Corpus Christi School website, follow us on FB and Instagram, check students backpacks for hard copy correspondence, or contact the school office for additional information.