New members join ECRE
Since last January, ECRE welcomed 10 new members. Check out their websites and get to know the great work they do:
- SOLENTRA is a Belgian NGO linked to the Brussels University Hospital of the VUB. It provides mental health services to refugee and migrant children and their families.
- The Association for Juridical Studies on Immigration (ASGI) is a collective of lawyers, academics, civil society professionals and consultants in Turin, Italy.
- PIC is a Slovenian legal information centre. Giving legal advice to refugees about their asylum procedure but also about other rights is one of PIC’s important programmes.
- Mosaico is an organisation founded by refugees in Italy. They help refugees with their integration, raise awareness towards the public and do research and training.
- Our first Icelandic member is the Icelandic Red Cross. It provides direct assistance to asylum seekers and refugees.
- Amnesty International Sweden gives legal advice to asylum seekers and refugees. It also offers training in international refugee law and on the asylum system in Sweden and the EU.
- Pour une Planète sans Frontières combines the skills of lawyers and interpreters to help asylum seekers and migrants to access the law in France and advocate for their rights.
- Verein Projekt Integrationshaus supports asylum seekers, refugees and migrants in Vienna, Austria with legal and social counselling, education, housing and care.
- Refugee.pl Foundation is a Polish NGOs working directly with refugees, asylum seekers and migrants, providing various types of support, including social and legal assistance and vocational trainings
- Oxfam Italia Intercultura was founded by Oxfam Italia NGOs and aims at facilitating the integration of migrant and refugee families and ensuring they fully access local services.