Seattleites love their bicycles, and so do we. Whether you're stranded due to a flat or had one too many beers, we've got you covered. We've teamed up with Saris
, creators of the best bike racks in town, to get you and your bike to your destination safely.
Starting Friday, October 10th at 11 AM, you can request UberPEDAL, the on-demand bike rack option for the Emerald City cyclist.
With the touch of a button and a $5 surcharge, a car equipped with a Saris bike rack (fits up to two bicycles) will arrive, taking you and your bike wherever you need to go.
How to Request UberPEDAL:
- OPEN your Uber mobile app
- TAP the person icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- SELECT 'Promotions' and apply the promo code 'PEDAL' to unlock the UberPEDAL vehicle view
- SLIDE the button to uberX and select the PEDAL option
- REQUEST your UberPEDAL ride
- RIDE with your bike safely strapped on a Saris rack.
- Pricing: Rates for UberPEDAL will be the same as uberX, plus a $5 surcharge. Each Saris rack can fit two bicycles.
- Reliability: During this launch period we will have limited supply of UberPEDAL partner drivers. The best reliability in our core downtown service area.
- Requesting: When dropping your pin or entering your pick up address, make sure you're in an area where the driver has room to safely pull over. Look for loading zones and open parking areas
Interested in learning more about UberPEDAL? Visit our blog and read our terms of service to learn all the nitty gritty details.
Have questions? Drop us a note!
Uber (and pedal) on,
Jen, Travis, Chelsea, Jordan, Hanna & the Uber Seattle Crew
Uber Technologies, Inc. • 182 Howard Street, #8, San Francisco, CA 94105