On Patrol this Weekend
Saturday 24 September
AM - Patrol 1
PM - Patrol 9
Sunday 25 September
AM - Patrol 4
PM - Patrol 3
2022-23 Proficiency Package
Get a headstart on the season and have a look at your Proficiency Package download your copy HERE
Spinal Update Guide download your copy HERE
Mona Vale SLSC Nipper Registrations NOW OPEN....
Nippers starts on the 9th October from 8:30.
You would need to sign up prior online you will find further information on how to do this and other information on our website
Membership is $200 for 1 nipper including 2 parents or Guardians or $250 for more than 1 Nipper.
HELP WITH RENEWING/JOINING How to Join
MVSLSC Quick Guide
NIPPER FAQ'S PAGE CLICK HERE
New members are invited to join Mona Vale SLSC, subject to the approval of the Management Committee. All new members are required to create a member’s account with SLSA and submit an online application to join. Please refer to Members Portal for information on how to create a Members Area Account.
- Join Mona Vale SLSC online here today.
- Once a new online membership application is submitted for an individual or a family, a confirmation window will display that includes your new member’s unique tracking ID.
- New members will be sent a confirmation email that includes a link to check the progress of the application. The new member’s application will be relayed to Mona Vale SLSC for approval.
- Once the pending member request has been submitted to the club, a link is sent to allow members to create a family group. This request will also be sent to Mona Vale SLSC for approval.
- Next new members who have submitted the online form are required to pay the membership fee: https://pnpnet.qvalent.com/OnlinePaymentServlet?cd_community=SLSA&cd_currency=AUD&cd_supplier_business=225
- Prior to final approval new members must provide scanned IDs for individuals and/or all family members. Please email all IDs to the Registrar.
New members will not be registered until the membership application is completed online, IDs received and fees paid.
Please refer to the SLSA's Join/Rejoin User Guide for more information on how to join Mona Vale SLSC online.
Key Dates and Nipper Socials
Snapshot of the NIPPERS SOCIAL CALENDER 2022/23
Saturday 15th October 8am - 6pm:
NIPPERS MINI COMPETITION CAMP at MVSLSC
Saturday 21st - 23rd October -
MVSLSC CENTENARY CELEBRATIONS
Saturday 29th October 5pm - 8pm: HALLOWEEN DISCO in the new clubhouse! More details to come
NIPPER CALENDAR CLICK HERE
JOIN NIPPERS COMPETITION TEAM!
Calling all Nipper Competitors:
- Beach (sprint, relays, flags, 1km + 2km run)
- Surf (swim, board, iron and relays/teams)
- March Past (great for Nippers with concentration and coordination who would like to compete for the Club but not race)
Great team, great coaches and support team. Get an invitation to the Nippers Mini Competition Camp and more!
Register your interest at https://forms.gle/kyZmSz9uuLC1DsdG9 now so you don't miss Camp details!
Saturday 15th October 8am - 6pm: NIPPERS MINI COMPETITION CAMP at MVSLSC
Featuring 7 guest coaches across the 3 disciplines including Australia's best March Past Coach and Judge, Gary Cook. Open to all competitors, U9 to U14 (beginners to experienced). Only participate in what you're interested in. Meals including meals, workshops and a fun event at the end of the day. Please register your interest by joining the Competition Team database above.
Did you receive a Perpetual Award at Presentation Night?
Just a shout out If you received an email from the office this week, we are collecting all the awards to be displayed for the 100 year anniversary. Please drop to the office Tuesdays or Thursdays between 9.30-1.30 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time.